9 February 2013

This week I'll be mostly not sure what to write

How do you spell horribilis?
For one reason or another, we've been holding our breath since the end of September. If the Queen had had a year like that, she would've called it an annus horribilis.

For one reason or another, I've not really been in the mood for writing.

(Yes, yes, I know, yet another blog about writing blogs. Yawn.)

So now that I've decided to think about the possibility of getting around to putting pen to paper, I have a dilemma.

Do I ...
(a) continue with the recent vein of depressing drivel that I've been churning out recently about various forms of public transport, and financial woes, and the like?
Or
(b) return to some of the more light-hearted topics of a few years ago, like finding scary stuff in the fridge, and riding cows bare-back, and severed legs in carrier bags?

There's also the difficulty of coming up with a photo. (The reader who comes here for the pictures (you know who you are) will notice that this week's photo bears a striking similarity to a previous one.)

Stay tuned. Or not.

3 comments:

  1. The votes have been counted and verified...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, whatever you feel like writing about as long as you write about it in the first place. :)(and the captcha nearly prevents me from getting a comment posted each time I try and fail to decipher it).

    ReplyDelete