18 September 2007

This week I'll be mostly too busy

Not ... enough ... time.
This is last week's blog.

The reason I'm even bothering writing this is because of the huge demands put upon me by the extensive readership of this modest weekly publication, to which I humbly submit.

(By which I mean, one of my two listeners asked where the blog was, so I'm rattling this out quick in my lunch break).

The reason I didn't get round to writing anything last week was because of the huge demands put upon me by the editorship of a certain bi-weekly publication, to which I am obliged to commit.

(By which I mean, I was late for some other bit of writing I do, so late in fact that the editor took the unusual step of using that week's editorial piece to make a point about the deadlines).

So that's it for last week. Hopefully this week's blog will be more entertaining, with lots of really witty stuff about having a Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment