6 September 2007

This week I'll be mostly trying to keep the blog happening

Scratches head.
Safe in the knowledge that this blog has at least one fan (who admittedly reads it for the pictures!) I'm now under pressure to keep coming up with stuff. It's not the coming up with stuff that's the problem though, it's the knowing when to stop coming up with stuff.

I'd like think that using FB Notes as a blogging app is "pushing the envelope", or maybe "using it in anger", or maybe "taking it to the max", or maybe "getting it under braking into the hairpin, sneaking up the inside, forcing it onto the marbles and hanging it out to dry", or maybe ... (erm, you get the point).

The problem is I've already broken it twice. Those nice FB people have been too busy to actually reply to my problem reports. But at least their lovely computer has sent me an auto-response informing me that they are all down the pub deciding whether to spend their vast advertising income on improving their apps, or maybe on beer.

I'm going to click the 'Publish' button now. Which may or may not work, depending on whether the nice FB have finished down the pub and got the programming manuals out...

No comments:

Post a Comment