2 November 2007

This week I'll be mostly missing deadlines

Deadlines! What deadlines?
There is a worryingly large proportion of potential readers of this blog (hello both of you) who know what I mean when I say I missed a deadline at the start of this week. My excuse is two-fold:
1) I was on holiday last week.
2) I wasn't a well bunny on Monday.

There is thankfully a grand total of zero work colleagues reading this, so I can safely skirt around the deadline I missed at work on Tuesday. My excuse for that is also two-fold:
1) I was on holiday last week.
2) I wasn't a well bunny on Monday.

There is one other potential reader of this blog (hello all one of you) who I've been failing miserably to get round to emailing for a significant number of weeks. My excuse for that is, yet again, two-fold:
1) I'm a lazy git who is running out of excuses (see also 2 below).
2) I wasn't a well bunny on Monday.

And now here we are and it's the wee hours of Friday morning, and I haven't even thought about what to write here, let alone how I might take a photo of me looking like I'm doing whatever it is that I'll be mostly doing this week.

On that note, I think I'll just let this peter out into a damp squib of an ending...

*slinks off and gets the camera out*

No comments:

Post a Comment